Friday 26 June 2015

Hi there, my names Rebeka. The last name's Mercy, thats where the url comes from.


I'm 18 years old, just about to graduate high school and I'm a fan of many things. I'm a fan of sports (specifically basketball... specifically the LA Lakers), I'm a fan of martial arts (I very proudly hold a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do), I have a love of exercise and bruises and aches and pains.

I'm a fan of getting dressed in the morning for any occasion. I am a fan of curling my hair and putting on mascara and any other seemingly girly thing.

I'm a fan of my family and my friends, I like to travel, I enjoy pina coladas and long walks from almost anywhere to anywhere. (I'll just copy and paste this whole thing into a match.com profile if I ever get that desperate.)

I wanted something to document my life, like everybody else who has a blog. I've always admired a good lifestyle blog, you know the ones that are a mix of fashion and everyday adventures and pretty food photos. The ones with all the colorful walls in the backdrops of their photos, I always wanted to emulate that. So that's why I'm here.

Who knows, maybe someday somebody else will come along for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment